28 May 2006

woman, climb my fence

th neighbor’s house is too fucking close;
I can hear every shout.
                                 every phone ring…
         every time she cries;
I smell bacon frying
and a wall of beer cans in th sun.
                                                 her silohette in th bathroom window,
a moisturizing ritual (mine).
        see his hairy gut over th bbq
almost resting on th meat.
                                                                                                                            th summer scent of heart on a grill drifts through th neighborhood
                                     ( headlights drifting through my rooms,
someone’s been stepping out )
I sense lust
in her swelling detest.

Comments:
someone's eye up the neighbor's goodies
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?