19 February 2006

that what i am low on spots a smile

                     i am a red
taxi
                                   you are beautiful direct
ions.
                        loud night rock on we devils
in red pint eyes
ended up w/ drum sticks
but no drummer.
she was so white on my black.22
martinis turn into gas kisses
on a no-home drive,
she said she wouldn’t ‘forget this night’
but I doubted that.
so many one night stands, and another is impossible – only an empty blue
lemon.
we idle on,                                                        [ on  ‘e’ ]   
add fumes to th industrial dark –
if I ran out here
that would be alright.
paving pillows w/o a bed, parked in a moon
face town.
could watch you come and go tho
from behind th snow,
like a storm of dark roast hair
and
don’t get out of my sorry,
my truck, I mean:
you can go
if you want.
but judging by th lists,
by th crystallized patterns of failure
and regret –
so long.
                                       22 drinks fucked
doors close over me like waves
and I look behind (

Comments:
hm, i like this one.
 
don’t get out of my sorry,
my truck, I mean:



<3 <3 <3 <3 success
 
no anal pciking apart like my comments on jesus and basketball. just like this one. it has some beautiful sounds, and beautiful moments.
 
awww i got a link ^_^ you're sweet
 
WOW....amazing :D
 
jeez, careful there in fsj hf--we could loose you . . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?