04 February 2006

pepperland

          but no one would ever ask
and perhaps winter
only revolves
for th stars.
                  th berries of th mountain ash
outside my window are bright red
and angry at th birds ~
winter comes around.
shiv  er
i never unpacked     [ having lived here for years ]
these strange walls thin as tabs
of th fear that reminds me
th night johnny depp and i biked down to th theatre,
dropped acid around 10th avenue
or somewhere.
th world was a giant living room,
and everyone innit my extended family –
right there w/ johnny I was like th whole way
and life seemed easy enough.
took th elevator   [ not th stars ]
but at th top i started tumbling
all around th theatre in vulgar translucence -
all over th tops of heels.
i stood in every face   [ inevidibley johnny left ]
and realized these ppl are not my family at all.
i stood up to go to th bathroom
flicked my computer on, on th way.
th first piss of th morning is done in darkness
to avoid meeting myself in bright light.

then i’d realize something had to change
and that isn't th positive note on which to start any day.

Comments:
ce poème est délicieux.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?