19 November 2005

tiny airplanes

            if I am a stranger
then this is th best you will see
iris through th window of a limousine
while you sleep
skytrain to th theaters
of departure – out of sight, thou art a love
unpracticed;
where hearts run down
avenues
she raises me an alley
each time
to a younger garden
w/ perfect neighbors
that I cannot begin to step
carefully enough through
            and all th different ppl were there
not in color
but in spice , and I saw hope
got through her hotel tears
when I couldn’t be looked at directly
she looked at th sunrise
it burnt my eyes too
I saw orange
n th vancouver hotel room
w/ a parking lot view
early to her sleepy head
is a blonde pillow storm
            her little heart
in an overnight bag
and black hooker boots that are so becoming
way passed checkout time
th modern lovers grab their baggage
but have not left yet
when Picasso unveils across th street–
a secret meeting of blue bookstores
his paintings are a map of th eye
that ends at delicate retinas
in my sea of vitreous humor

Comments:
So beautiful
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?