26 November 2005

stolen apples (th orchard woes)

a villain steals in th dusk
red apples
from th orchard of my mind
seems to me like th seams of th scarecrow
are coming undone as if
he could tell
and a maiden is fingered behind a curtained window
( blamed
sh went into th sea never to be seen
sh was always sick
sick on leave
as I followed her through my dreams of autumn rot
sh was loathe to love
anyone but th villain in his black blue fields [and along came roland
burningly in               sodium light  explosions        & w/ ease                    his flight
upto th tower
as th crowbaby  in me was like wait
at dawn     roland sweats       in th thick stream of white sun / roland sweats
and I quietly hunt
my stolen apples

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?