23 November 2005

lie, and wait forever (from "th bp chronicles")

th hardest part is this mtn time zone
when love has no boundary / no time
it’s only 630 there -
I’m watching th weather channel and th forecast is hard
new jacob sweater – but just don’t feel like it
photocopy me instead
and send me
in satellite images
, oh you are sleeping right now
w/ all yr blankets
around yr head
you look serene…
            i subscribe to Russian satellite images of yr bedroom window
have nice dreams of th blowjob
I never quite gave you
sorry abt that
but you can get them over the phone w/ a credit card
( if yr mom lends you hers
            or maybe
you are at th park
you are so bad abt sunscreen
but it is winter
and I miss th little things
like threats of skin cancer

yr scratchy record player goes
baby sure loves to ball
over and over in my head
th rocky
mtn

trench
is burning / over and over in my head
             but i cant get past     
            th precious frostbite                         –of learn by heart

Comments:
so many things i like. may consider being moved to tears.
 
thanks. but do you cry easily??
 
ya, i guess i do
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?