15 November 2005

b convinc'd (from "th bp chronicles")

my night is wool
so i took th storm windows down , my dear then
                                          how could I know
how cold
th lamb froze
deep in th night for to you th night is bones
                                                and how could I know
when you went to coldplay
you went in wolfskin
i sent
white roses,
                                               you walk’d th lamb
into th fire
time smokes
compassion a burning cigarette
in cafes
in ashes
oxygen ignites so quickly ,
time is l’essance
“do u like paint’d toes on me,
does it turn you on?”
have we changed
barrels of oil in an arctic field
… we have changed
8
am not convinc'd                                    am not currently wrapt in wolfskin
                             will stand here as (nothing wrong  
gasoline drips from yr petals
just wanting to say
that it is our anniversary                         /superstition
when fuel fills up my eyes
and th flood explodes in th streets
you will not be convinc’d

and you are not convinc’d

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?