09 October 2005

th apartment laundry room

In her laundry room
w/ a load of underwear,
th stains are as faint
as my first touch.

For who do I feel guilt [caught
in a window.

Padded bras make me see her a little
different;
both thongs and th regular kind -
baby in fake rhinestones.

Th worn grey cotton Calvins
of everyday.

Supposed to be but suddenly sneaky
got to get out;
she will be wearing my fingerprints on her skin

tomorrow in th elevator and in th hall.

Halfway to the door I am sprung back, boldly
bury my face in th clean load,

let my mouth fall open to satin straps,
legs around my neck -
can't believe how real
it feels.

I came to do a load
but leave a new man,
sordid and satisfied.

Halfway to the door
think of taking a pair,
but that would be perverted.

Comments:
this is my fave. gotta love a laundry perv.
 
something about it...can't even describe it...but just... so real I guess.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?