26 August 2005

sans relief (for bm)

twenty-three and lying                                            flesh
YsunnY
poolside
rosedale

~ eight-thirty / ce matin… flamingos riot
as my hole turns
black porcelain coffee
& Roquefort
lime-green bikini she waltzes out and
hands me
Center before jump
Shouts: “he’s from your town” ing splash

my silvery smooth eyes fjord
across his white see
saw
spaces
soft chards of metallic          skull          
float through the sapphire pool
towards my
golden-haired cock
of age / /
welcome to sex @ thirty-8 realize it’s never too early in the day
to worry ( thanx for that ) cuz tap
in there is something wrong
or else don’t bring it up ~ great!so now let the sub
conscious sub
mission
set in apparently not the bangbang I know
now there’s more a focus on flavescent
affections
/ house improvement starts sawing at eight sharp
sounds
and fuck the sun is hot
the coffee’s hot hot / over the sea of hunched bodies , all across this country
[ thot I
escaped that
little thot
town ]
in his poet trace among the pathless regions of my mind    
the point where it doesn’t make a difference
ya man where is (princegeorgelondontorontojapan)
sun-stuck and pressed in a deckchair
SILENCE lengths swimming lime-green ; in his small white spaces I
smile
but not so much
as to laugh
!hammer&nails!hammer&nails!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?